Call for papers - TechHub Journal ( ISSN 2810-2800)
Dear Professor / Researcher,
TechHub Journal ( ISSN 2810-2800) is indexed and submitted in the following international databases: Google Scholar, CrossRef, Ulrich's, Ebsco, Index Copernicus, WorldCat, Stanford Libraies, Directory of Research Journals Indexing, RePEc, Hein Online, Econpapers, Ideas, Journal Factor, Scipio, J-Gate, Scientific Indexing Services, Elektronische Zeitschriftenbibliothek etc.
- Topic for this issue: 2022 - A new decade for social sciences
- Last date of paper submission for TechHub Journal
- Publication fee: 150 Euro
TechHub Journal ( ISSN 2810-2800) is a scholarly online, open access, peer-reviewed, interdisciplinary, monthly, and fully refereed journal focusing on theories, methods and applications in Law, Communication Sciences, Economics, Psychology, Education, Political Science, Management, Sociology, Administrative Sciences, Social Work, Tourism, Theology, Linguistics, Geography, Anthropology, History and many more.
It is our immense pleasure to introduce TechHub Journal ( ISSN 2810-2800)l to cater to the publication needs of teachers, scientists, scholars, students and professionals. We thank all the forces with us, in the form of eminent advisory board and editorial board for all their cooperation and enthusiastic involvement in this blooming endeavor.
Authors are kindly invited to submit their formatted full papers.
All paper submissions will be blind peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, research content, correctness, relevance to conference and readability. Please read complete submission and formatting guidelines before submitting your paper.
- Create your account here.
- Online Submission: Paper Submission can be completed online, here.
- Email Submission: If you are unable to submit your manuscript using Online System, you may submit with complete details via email to firstname.lastname@example.org