COVID-19 Update! The coronavirus (COVID-19) has spread across the world, causing disruption which also resulted in the postponement of our conference in Bucharest, Romania to 16-18 October 2020.
The objectives of EsiTech Conference are to bring together association members from industry, research, and education, and to provide a networking opportunity for researchers active in this domain.
EsiTech Conference is an International pluridisciplinary Conference aimed to be a forum for information exchange between scientists from academic, research and development communities around the world on topics related to sustainable future and technologies, equipments, technologies and policies for environmental development, renewable energy sources conversion and other technical domains.
Another target of the Conference is to offer to the young people involved in research activities (PhD, Master, and regular students) the opportunity to disseminate their work results and learn from experimented scientists.
We also welcome people and entities from industry, agriculture, administration, trade, politics and media who want to cooperate with academic and R&D organizations in the fields of the Conference.
We keep our members in contact with regional and international research with focus in obtaining the critical mass to launch research projects. Also, we offer publication opportunities for books and research papers.
TechHubResearch has members from Algeria, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Moldova, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America and Ukraine.
TechHubResearch provides a hub for scientific collaboration and grants for partners to support high scientific research.
Benefits of contributing to EsiTech 2020
All accepted papers will be presented in the EsiTech 2020 Conference and participants will receive Certificate of Participation.
EsiTech Conference 2020 is a place to share and debate research ideas on the topics, and the perfect venue to publish your research results in journals.
Fee includes certificate of participation, publishing fee for one manuscript.
- Advanced Ecological Materials
- Advanced Technologies in Engineering
- CAD/CAM/CAE/CFD & Optimisation of Systems
- Chemistry in Marine Industry and Education
- Circuit Devices and Control Systems
- Design and Manufacturing
- Energy Conversion & Management
- Environmental protection and sustainable development
- Fluid Dynamics & Heat Transfer Systems
- Modern Fuels & Combustion
- Management in Shipping & Port Operations
- Marine Materials & Equipment
- Maritime Education & Training Technologies
- Maritime Meteorology & Oceanography
- Mathematics in Marine Industry and Education
- Military Sciences & Leadership
- Multimodal Transportation
- Naval Architecture & Offshore Technologies
- Naval Engineering & Navigation
- Onboard Electric Equipment
- Physics in Marine Industry and Education
- Power Electronics & Energy Systems
- Safety & Risk Management
- Signal Theory & Signal Processing
- Sustainable Transportation
- Techniques & Technologies for the Development of Maritime & River Transport
- Transportation Management & Technologies
The main mission is devoted to research and global dissemination of academic information. All research articles submitted to EsiTech 2020 should be original in nature, never previously published in any journal or presented in a conference or undergoing such process across the globe. All the submissions will be peer-reviewed by the panel of experts associated with particular field. Submitted papers should meet the internationally accepted criteria and manuscripts should follow the style of the journal for the purpose of both reviewing and editing.
What we do
Today, TechHubResearch is becoming a recognized international research cluster. We acquire, develop, market and distribute the knowledge through the dissemination of academics and practitioners from around the world. We ask for the highest standards of quality in scientific research and deliver fast solutions in getting the proper R&D team for your project.
With TechHubResearch you can publish books and original research papers. Members can ask for publishing on our website: case studies, review papers, literature reviews, book reviews, analytical and simulation models and data and technical notes from researchers in all areas of science and technology.
TechHubResearch provides support for publishing and delivers news and updates to scientific community with NGO founding.
TechHubResearch has main focus in scientific research and three out of four members are researchers.
- 60% research scientists (49 % of research scientists have a PhD)
- 25% managers/administrative personnel
- 12% engineers
- 3% technical personnel
The exhibitions are produced by TechHubResearch in collaboration with industry and academia around the world and they attract international attention and participants.
Become a Member of TechHubResearch !
Members get access to exclusive prices on books and email newsletter. Our memberships is free of cost and supported by community.