Analysis of The Influence of Job Security and Compensation on Willingness to Move and Its Impact on Contract Employee Performance: Study at PT. Kapuas Media Utama Press, West Kalimantan

Authors

  • Arninda Pontianak Muhammadiyah University, Indonesia

Keywords:

Job Security, Compensation, Desire to Switch and Employee Performance

Abstract

This study aims to examine and analyze the effect of job security and compensation on turnover intention and its impact on the performance of contract employees at PT. Kapuas Media Utama Press, West Kalimantan. Sampling was carried out using a non-probability sampling technique, namely saturated or census sampling so that the respondents in this study were all contract employees, totaling 42 people. This study uses descriptive statistical analysis techniques to determine the general perception of respondents' answers from the variables of job security, compensation, turnover intentions and employee performance. Data were processed using SPSS Statistics 17.0 with a population of 42 contract employees of PT. Kapuas Media Utama Press, West Kalimantan. The data were then analyzed by validity test, reliability test, normality test, linearity test, path analysis, regression coefficient significance test (F), partial regression coefficient significance test (t), coefficient of determination (R2). The results showed that the percentage of influence of job security and compensation variables on the desire to move variable was 86.1%, while the remaining 13.9% was influenced by other variables that were not in this research model and the percentage influence of job security, compensation and desire variables switching to employee performance variables is 84.9%, while the remaining 15.1% is influenced by other variables that are not in this research model.

Downloads

Download data is not yet available.

Downloads

Published

2023-01-16

How to Cite

Arninda, A. (2023). Analysis of The Influence of Job Security and Compensation on Willingness to Move and Its Impact on Contract Employee Performance: Study at PT. Kapuas Media Utama Press, West Kalimantan. TechHub Journal, 3, 1–13. Retrieved from http://techhubresearch.com/index.php/journal/article/view/78